AMA Creatives is a vibrant and inventive tech brand aimed at providing learning solutions customized for organizations. It is believing that learning should be fun, edutaining, and accessible anytime, anywhere, and on any smart mobile device. The organization infuses unique storytelling to your training projects and aid in developing bespoke eLearning courses proven to have high retention rates.
AMA Creative Design Intern
AMA Creative team of agile personalities are guided by an immense passion to impact scalable business growth, giving your business quality reach and results it deserves. For over 3 years, AMA Creative have been devoted to delivering custom learning services and instructional products that help assist leading organizations and learning professionals achieve their learning and development goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Design Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- The program is looking to hire great talents as an intern to join our creative design team. Individuals who will share the program passion for technology, education, and equality.
- The creative design intern will collaborate with Instructional design and Creative design Specialists. This is to produce high impact, results-focused learning solutions.
- Utilizing solid instructional design methodology through every phase of each project (this includes analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation). And the creative Design is focused on innovation, adaptability, and efficiency to create and update measurably effective deliverables.
What You Will Learn
Our program is focused on 21st-century skill mastery, leadership development, and analytical thinking. Additional training include:
- Project-Based Learning frameworks
- How to research and evaluate online curriculum
- Digitizing Instructional content
- Members will possess the ability to reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate and critique information as written materials, numerical data, responses to customer needs, and/or other work-related activities
- After the program, members will have the ability to give creative graphical interpretations to written materials.
- Applicants will learn the use of E-Learning tools and technologies. This can be used to contribute to the delivery of content and to ensure learning objectives are met.
- E-Learning Design methodologies.
What the program would train you to do
- It will teach you how to collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify and understand desired business results for a successful learning solution.
- You can work with a team of other creative design specialists to design and manage scope, schedules, milestones, and resources for an assigned learning project.
- Familiarity with a modified agile methodology.
- Aids the ability to transform concepts into appropriate designs using storyboards, frameworks, outlines, sequences, activities, and high-quality products.
- Teaches the ability to create simple, compelling, and visually pleasing content.
- Educates members on how to make creative use of interactive learning concepts.
- Planned the use of metrics and evaluation models for continual improvement.
- Offers extensive learning opportunities
- Eligible candidates will work on real projects and not a menial task
- You will have Professional Development opportunities
- After the internship is complete, you would be offered a full employment role depending on your performance.
What they are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND in any discipline
- 1-3 years of cognate experienced members in creative design.
- Strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in creative tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator). Articulate Story-line skills will be an advantage.
- Animation and Video editing skills are a plus.
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail, and quality-oriented.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Applicant’s ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- He/she must have an outgoing and enthusiastic personality with a strong will to learn and take up new challenges
- Applicants outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must possess excellent speaking, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Must provide proof on his/her ability to set priorities and manage expectations, time management
- Applicants must be capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Will show a demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work standards
- Has an ability to produce and progress an agenda autonomously, without frequent direction or check-ins.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Salary Range: N25,000 – N30,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date: 26th October, 2020.