Ever heard of the Bushnell University Scholarship (Undergraduate)? This university is opened to undergraduate students who are eligible for the scholarship programme. Bushnell University Scholarships (Undergraduate) is inviting all God-fearing Christians who want to educated and prepare themselves in a God-fearing manner. There is more information about this scholarship programme you will need to know as per preparation, and I will be briefing you on the basics of the programme. On this article, I will be providing the eligible criteria, how to apply, and all the basic necessities for the Bushnell University Scholarship (Undergraduate).
Bushnell University Scholarship (Undergraduate)
They prepare and equip candidates with all the requirements needed to discover and answer God’s call. Bushnell University is located in East Eugene, United States. It is a private Christian University. Before it got the named Bushnell University, it was formerly referred to by these names: Eugene Divinity School, Eugene Bible University, Eugene Bible College, Northwest Christian College, Northwest Christian University. The university was founded as a divinity school in 1895 by a Disciple of Christ preacher and educator “Eugene Claremont Sanderson”. Bushnell University has a total number of enrolments above 800 students. The desired applicants can visit the Official Website of Bushnell University for more information. Or you can enter this link Bushnell to get to the site.
If you are an Undergraduate who want to study at the Bushnell University Undergraduate Scholarship programme, then here are the programme descriptions that would get you going:
- Host: Bushnell University.
- Type: Undergraduate.
- Number of Awards: Not specific.
- Value of Award: About $12,000.
- Eligible Field of Study: Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Deadline: Rolling basis throughout the year.
Grants/Benefits of the Scholarship
The Bushnell University Undergraduate Scholarship programme will be granting the eligible candidates a value of about $12,000. This award is to aid them to gain higher education at this leading education.
There are eligibility requirements to be met by the applying candidates. Here are the eligibility requirements for the Bushnell University Undergraduate Scholarship programme:
- It is eligible for applicants from International countries.
- Entrants must be admitted into an undergraduate programme at the Bushnell University.
- Candidates should have a high school diploma to be considered for an undergraduate at the Bushnell University.
- Applicants must be able to show proof of fluent spoken English Language.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
IF you are eligible for the program, then you are ready to apply. Follow the steps below to apply for the undergraduate scholarship:
- Applying undergraduates are to apply for admission for any undergraduate programme at the Bushnell University.
- Check the list of courses of study that you can choose to attend as an Undergraduate of the Bushnell University by clicking on this LINK.
- After which you are to visit the Bushnell University Website for the application for the Undergraduate programme.
- Click on the Menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll and click on Admission, then click on (+) from the right bottom of the Admission section.
- Click on Apply to enroll for any undergraduate course.
- Then click on Begin Undergraduate Application
- Follow the guidelines.
- Once your admission has been accepted, then you can send your application for this scholarship programme.
- It is recommended for applicants to provide a letter from a leader int heir church or community where they are from.
Applicants can visit the Bushnell University site to get more details on the scholarship program.
Also, check out – Fully Funded Harvard University Scholarships For Undergraduate 2020
The Bushnell University Scholarship (Undergraduate) rolls its scholarship programme basis throughout the year. Feel free to register and join the current session programme to begin.