Facebook Avatar 2020 is the new feature everyone is talking about on Facebook. Following the footsteps of bitmoji and emoji. Fb has decided to release their own emoji called Facebook Avatar. Which can be used on Facebook on messenger and even as your profile picture on Facebook. There have been so many ranting about this feature since it launched last week on Facebook. Today we will be talking about the Facebook Avatar 2020 all you need to know to use it on Facebook and other platforms.
Facebook Avatar 2020
These are emoji that are created to look like you and can be used in a conversation on Facebook and messenger. They are cartoon figures looking like their creators, this is because the avatars are created to look like the people who created them.
This goes without saying that if you need a cartoon figure that looks just like you then the Facebook Avatar is what you need to create for yourself now. However there might be one problem you need to overcome before doing this.
See My other post on – Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar App Update 2020 | Facebook Avatar 2020
Facebook Avatar not available in my location
The major problem of this feature is that it is not yet available in many locations. As like most new features that come to Facebook this goes the same way as they are not readily available on all locations during lunch.
This is Facebook’s own way of saying this is a new feature and you should calm down because it will soon get to you. It also means that if you cannot access Facebook avatar creator now you should wait a little while longer for it to be available in your location.
The bottom line is that if you can’t find it then it is not yet available for you and me to wait a bit longer.
How to Set up Your Very Own Facebook Avatar Emoji
If you want a cartoonish figure that looks just like you to use on your Facebook conversation, your profile, and on messenger then follow the procedure below. The below procedure will teach you how to successfully create your very own Facebook Avatar emoji. Note that as I have said if you cannot find the Avatar feature then it is not yet available in your location. that being said let’s go ahead and jump in.
- First things first go to your app store search for Facebook and tap on Update. This is to update your Facebook application to make sure you can use Avatar if it is available in your location.
- The next step is to open the Facebook application then tap on the Menu icon.
- Scroll down and tap on See More and then when the see more option expands tap on Avatars.
- Tap on Next and then tap on Get Started to start.
- Begin by setting a skin tone that matches yours, body shape sizes nose, and all the customization that fits you.
- When you are done and are sure that this is the best look as close as it can get to you then you can tap on the Check Mark button at the top right side.
- Tap on Next again and then finally tap on Done.
After tapping done you are good to go your Avatar has been created successfully. So make sure you follow the steps closely to create an avatar that perfectly looks and feels like you.
Also, see My other post on – Facebook New Avatar 2020 – Setup Your Facebook Avatar Emoji | Facebook Avatar App
How to Edit your Facebook Avatar Emoji
If you do not like the way the Avatar turned out and you might want to edit it to change some certain features that don’t feel right you can do so by editing it. The below procedure describes how you will edit your Avatar emoji.
- Tap on the Smiley icon when you want to make a post on Facebook or Messenger.
- Scroll down and select the Avatar you have created and tap on the Pencil icon close to it.
- Then again customize till you are satisfied it looks like you and all the modifications are effected.
- Tap on the Check Mark to indicate you’re done, then tap on Next and then finally hit the Done button.
How to access the Avatar you created to use on Facebook
If you are in a conversation or you want to make a post on both Facebook messenger, on the Facebook application, on desktop or mobile, you can use your Avatar. All that you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Tap on the Text area and then hit the Smiley button.
- Select the Avatar you want and tap on it.
Its a nice feature to have as it gives you more representation of your feelings on the Facebook platform. Absence of physical meeting and the social distancing this will help a little bit to express more of how we feel. On the other hand if this feature is not yet available to your location then you might want to wait a little bit longer.