Good day guys and welcome to this post on Facebook Login. like we all know Facebook is the number one social media platform right now and is still at the top spot standing strong. With no indication of letting go anytime soon. facebook has billions of users monthly. that’s why today we will talk about how to log into facebook, how to sign up to Facebook, some features of Facebook and other stuff about facebook.
Like I said before facebook which is the biggest social media platform today has been around for quite some time now. and they have millions of users monthly. facebook was found by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommate why studying in the university. from there, Facebook spread its wings and grew from only being available in the university to the entire world. and Today over 2 billion people make use of Facebook monthly.
When you own a facebook account, you can’t do anything on it until you are logged in. Therefore facebook login is gaining access to your Facebook account after you must have created one. To login is a very easy thing to do and the simple steps are listed below.
For windows –Facebook Login
If you use Facebook in desktop, it’s basically the same process as the on phone. the process is listed below.
- Open www.facebook.com on your browser
- When the page loads and you are greeted with the facebook login page, type your username and your password and click on Login.
You can also decide to remember password by tapping remember password once the page is logging in
For phone browser –Facebook Login
If you’re using a phone browser to access facebook. The process is listed below
- Visit www.facebook.com on any of the browser you use on your phone
- After the page loads. type your username and your password and click on Login.
If you like you can decide to use the remember password once the page begins to log in a window will pop up which will ask you if you like to remember your password. It can also be called the automatic login feature, because once you decide to click on Remember password any time you open facebook you will automatically log in. The disadvantage is you might eventually forget your password.
How to create a facebook account
In the case where you are reading this post. and you do not own a facebook account, and you would like to know how to create a facebook account to start using the Facebook platform. The process involved in Creating a Facebook account is listed below.
- Open this link to go to the facebook account creation page
- Once the page is opened you will see a bunch of empty boxes which you will fill in your correct details.
- Now fill in your details after filling your details tap on Sign up.
- After signing up you’ll need to confirm your email. Open the email that Facebook sent to you
- Click on the link on the email which will take you to a browser and open the facebook page
- Type your login details and your account will be confirmed.
How to sign out of facebook
To sign out means to log out. It is basically leaving the Facebook platform once you are done and going offline. When you sign out your friends won’t be able to see you online until you login again. To log out follow the steps below.
For computer – Facebook Login
If using facebook on desktop, do the following to logout
- At the right top side of the facebook page, you will see an arrow facing down.
- Tap on it to show a new window. Now tap on sign out or log out depending on the one you see.
Using the facebook mobile app
Logging out from facebook mobile app is a little bit tricky but easy to do. Do the following to log out from the mobile app.
- Open the Facebook mobile app on the phone
- At the right upper side of the page, you will find three horizontal lines tap on them tap on them
- Now scroll down and tap on log out.
You have tapped on log out you will be logged out of Facebook. However, to log back in you can follow the login steps on this post.
Features of facebook
Facebook is the largest social media platform and therefore has lots of features. but we are going to be talking about a few of them.
- One of the best Facebook features we know is facebook status. Where users can post things about the way they are feeling, make a statement or anything and then post it for their friends to see or the whole of Facebook to see.
- Reaction to post. Facebook gives its users the ability to react to post their friends make. like, liking, loving, giving it a thumbs up and so much more.
- Uploading of videos and pictures on facebook status
- Also the ability to tag pictures and video to friends.