Everybody has things they want to delete. Facebook search history is one of them. For whatever reason anyone wants to delete Facebook search history, it is entirely up to them. That is why this post is coming your way today. This post on Facebook Search History Delete will teach you to have to delete or clear your Facebook search history. This post is also going to be talking about some of the reasons why people do a Facebook search. and is also going to talking about the clearing of Facebook search history for the web Facebook and from the app. Then finally show you how to create a Facebook account if you don’t have one.
The Facebook search is a very powerful tool and has a lot of features for searching out someone or something. Facebook spent a lot of time making this search feature very powerful. That it can almost find anything or any person 100% of the time. The Facebook search even guide your search when typing to make sure that you find exactly what you’re looking for. And because there are over a billion users on Facebook making it more powerful.
Reasons For Facebook Search
I can only think of so many reasons for Facebook search or reasons why people do a Facebook search. Some of them are listed below.
- If you looking for someone you lost contact with you can do a Facebook search.
- If you looking for photos of people, places, and things you can do a Facebook search.
- Maybe you’re looking for a group you can quickly type the group name and then the group will show on Facebook search.
Basically the Things you can search for are unlimited. Hence people do lots of searches. Instead of taking the pain to sort through to find what they are looking for they just do a Facebook search. And as a result of doing a search regularly facebook turns to store yourself data.
Facebook Search History Delete
Now when much of your search data has been stored a lot, I don’t want them poking your bugging you or even displaying any time you want to search. Then the only thing left is to clear or delete it. Now I’m going to be talking about how to do so for the Facebook web and Facebook mobile app.
Facebook Web Search – Facebook Search History Delete
To delete your Facebook search history while using a web browser to access Facebook do the following.
- When login to your Facebook in your web browser,
- Click on your profile.
- Now click View activity log button which is at the right side of the screen,
- And click on more in the left side of the screen under comments
- After that click on search history on the new window that we appear.
- Now you can either click on edit and delete to delete individual sessions or you can click on wipe searches to wipe all your search data.
Facebook Mobile App – Facebook Search History Delete
To clear your search history on the Facebook mobile do the following
- Open your Facebook mobile app and log in to your account.
- Enter your profile page and tap on the activity log.
- Hit Filter at the top section of the screen
- Scroll down a little bit and tap on Search History.
- Now you can decide to clear all history by clicking on Clear searches. or tap the icon next to the individual searches to delete one by one.
How to create a Facebook account
To create a Facebook account is easy, follow the steps bellow to do so:
- Visit Facebook
- Fill all the required information correctly,
- And click on the Create Account button
when that is done a new account is created for you. and you would be automatically signed in.
Now that you have to know how to make use of the facebook clear search feature, well you can go ahead and clear as many that you want. you should note that Facebook warns against clearing your search history. because it makes the gives you better results based on your search history. that is when you keep searching without clearing them.