FAs we all know Facebook is an online social media platform. That all most everyone nowadays is on Facebook. So the Facebook web is an American online social media networking platform, Situated at Menlo Park, California. Facebook was launched on February 4, 2004, by a group of people namely Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz which were all students of Harvard University.
Who can Access the Facebook Web
The Facebook web was initially restricted to specific users only Harvard students could access it but was later expanded to other schools and other countries. Now Facebook has grown so much that it can now be accessed by any device with internet access. This device includes smartphones, laptops, desktop computers and so on. Once users are registered they now have access to the Facebook platform and can now do a lot of fun things and even do business.
Users can create a customized profile containing basically every little bit of information about themselves. With information like their names, contact, location, date of birth, school attended where they work they can also add their friends, exchange messages post a status upload, upload tons of pictures and videos and so much more
Facebook web platform has over 2.2 billion active users monthly as at January 2018 and this number is sure to climb by the day. This is not something you come by every day, it just further explains to you how amazing the Facebook web platform is.
Features of Facebook W
- Facebook friends – This is the most important features of Facebook because without friends there would be no Facebook, nor would there be social media. One can send a friend request then it’s left to the receiving party to either decline or accept. Friends can also be deleted that is unfriended. Once a friend request is accepted, the receiving party now has access to view the friends Facebook wall, interact with the person, post pictures, tag etc.
- Chat – messages can be easily exchanged among friends on the Facebook web.
- Photos and videos – one of the most amazing features of the Facebook web is the ability for users to post pictures and videos. Users can upload albums, also tag friends. Facebook now has a new feature for tagging. And people can now tag a brand, product, persons Facebook page or a company to a picture. The Facebook web also has filters that can be used to add beauty to pictures before posting.
- Timeline – the timeline is the place where Facebook users content is stored and shown. The activities of any user are displayed on the person’s timeline e.g. photos videos and other posts.
- Reactions – the ability to like is described by Facebook as a way to give positive feedback and connect with things you care about. Once a friend makes a post on Facebook there is the option for you to like the post the person made. There are also other reaction options like love etc.
However, these are just but a few of the goodness of Facebook web, to get more you have to get registered on Facebook.
How to Register a Facebook A
Basically, anyone with a device and internet access can have a Facebook account for free. Follow these simple steps to do so.
- Firstly, log on to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Provide your name, email, mobile number and every other thing required on the page.
- Click on the “Create an account” icon.
- Then go to your email or mobile number depending on the one you used on the previous step to confirm your account.
Easy isn’t it? With these simple steps you can now access all the goodies and the unlimited possibilities the Facebook web has to offer.