Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships makes available scholarships to both Germans and overseas international students who wish to undertake Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. studies in German universities or technical colleges. Studies might be in any subject. the muse supports young talents who want to advance their personal development and be among the most effective in their field. the inspiration is searching for individuals committed to socio-political goals.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships
Brief description about the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships includes:
- Host Institution(s): German universities and technical colleges.
- Study country: Germany.
- Level/Field(s) of study: Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degrees in any subject, apart from those mentioned at this link.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
- Target group: International students from everywhere in the globe. the muse particularly supports students with limited financial opportunities or who come from families with a migration background.
Scholars receive up to €744 per month. additionally, there’s a monthly flat-rate study fee of €300 euros, which all scholars can freely use. counting on the applicant’s situation, scholars may additionally receive a contribution to insurance of up to €71 and long-term care insurance of up to €15 per month. Scholars with children can receive a family allowance of €155 euros per month. The scholarship doesn’t need to be repaid.
The Foundation supports stays abroad during the funding period – through subsidies for travel expenses, tuition fees, and international insurance, especially for study or research stays, language courses, and internships of up to 12 months.
Applicants may be Germans, foreign students with the education, or those with refugee status. Applicants should be individuals committed to society, for instance, in active participation within the student council, youth work, participation in associations and NGOs, or in political organizations that are appropriate to the tenets of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung. those that previously are enrolled at a German university are ineligible.
Applicants should possess
- Sociopolitical engagement and identification with the values of political theory.
- Above-average performance at school and studies.
- Political thinking.
- Thirst for knowledge.
- Tolerance and openness.
- Ability to figure as a team.
- Critical thinking.
Applicants for basic Bachelors and Master’s degree courses must have the following
- Confirmation of study place or certificate of enrollment at a state or state-recognized German university or technical college for the course that they require to be funded.
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate sufficient High German skills.
- First-year students (Germans and foreign students with education) must apply before or at the start of the primary semester.
PhD funding applicants must have
- Unconditional notification of admission to the doctoral scholarship.
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate sufficient West Germanic language skills.
To apply, you want to stock up the net form. If you’re eligible for a scholarship, the inspiration will request additional documents from you by e-mail. the appliance deadline for Master’s degree scholarships for international students is 30th November 2020 for the Winter semester and 31 May 2021 for the Summer semester. PhD candidates can apply at any time. For all other students please see the official website (link found below) for application deadlines.
It is important to go to the official website for the net application link and for detailed information on the way to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Fes.de/studienfoerderung/bewerbung.
The closing date for this program is 30th November 2020/30th May 2021 (Annual).