The Fully funded Harvard University Scholarships for Undergraduate 2020 is targeted at aiding international students who want to study in the United States of America. Due to this response activity, international undergraduates can receive fully funded Harvard University scholarships to cover the cost of attending the university. Students whose family earns less than $65,000 will be eligible to receive the fully-funded scholarships (full tuition, room, and board costs). The Fully Funded Harvard University Scholarships for Undergraduate 2020 is inviting all promising students with outstanding academic records who will contribute to the Harvard community during their college years, and to society throughout their lives.
Fully Harvard University Scholarships for Undergraduate 2020
This institution “Harvard University” is a private Ivy League research university located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The university compromise of ten academic faculties and the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. As academic accomplishment is important, the Admission Committee put into consideration other factors which include; strong personal qualities, special talents or excellence of all kinds, perspectives formed by unusual personal circumstances, and the ability to take advantage of available resources and opportunities for selecting applicants.
Scholarship Grant Based on Applicants Family Earnings
Below are the scholarship grants according to the earnings of applicant’s family:
- Students whose family earn less than $65,000 yearly will be receiving the fully-funded scholarship for the undergraduate international students consisting of tuition, fees, room, and board.
- Applicants whose family earn income that is more than $65,000 – $150,000 a year will be required to pay approximately 0% – 10% of their total income per year depending on their family circumstances. This means that they might be paying a cost of $0 – $15,000 a year based on their family income and your financial circumstances.
- While students whose family earn more than $150,000 a year will be required to pay proportionally more than 10%. Though the precise amount to be paid per student on this level differs based on their circumstances.
How to Apply to Harvard University (Undergraduate)
The application for the scholarship is easy. Follow the detailed steps below to begin your application process:
- All first-year applicants (international and U.S. candidates) are required to complete either one of the below applications.
- Common Application – www.commonapp.org.
- Universal College Application – www.universalcollegeapp.com.
- Coalition Application – www.coalitionforcollegeaccess.org.
- Harvard College Questions for either of the application you have to choose to apply though.
- A fee of about $75 fee (or request a fee waiver).
- ACT or SAT (with or without writing).
- 2 SAT Subject Tests which is recommended, except for financial hardship case.
- Standardized tests (ACT, SAT, and Subject Tests) are optional for students applying for the Class of 2025.
- AP or other examination results (optional).
- School Report and high school transcript.
- Teacher Report (2).
- Applicants midyear School Report (after your first semester grades).
- Final School Report (for admitted students only).
How to Apply using Common Application
Earlier I said applicants ought to complete the application via one of three methods. To do this, I will be guiding you on how to apply using the Common Application. Below is the process to apply:
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter the URL www.commonapp.org.
- Click on “Apply now”.
- Select “First-year student”.
- Enter your email address, retype your email address, password, retype the password, first name, last name, phone number, date of birth, address, and some other related answers to questions based on the application.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- From the account dashboard, click on “College Search” at the header section.
- Search and click on “Harvard University”.
- Read through the Application Information.
- Attach the Common App Personal Essay, College Questions, and Writing Supplement by clicking on them and attaching them.
- Click on Submit Application or Apply.
Check out – Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2020/2021
Your application will be sent from the Common App website to Harvard University. And your application status will be sent to you either on your email or on the Common App site.
The deadline for applying for the international undergraduate scholarship is listed below:
Restrictive Early Action – November 1st, 2020. Application status will be sent to applicants by mid-December.
Regular Decision – January 1st, 2021. After application, applicants are to get notified of their application status by late March.