Gmail Sign In
In this article, you would be taught how to use the Gmail sign in feature. now let us consider the words in the header of this post as three deferent words, we have the letter G, which stands for Google and we have the mail and finally the sign in. so, therefore, we have the google mail sign in.
A mail is basically sending a package, letter, or an envelope to another party. In the past when there were no messaging apps, mails were used to convey messages between individuals.
Therefore, an email which is a short term for electronic mail is also a message distributed or sent by an electronic device from one device to another device or recipient’s, that means email is the advanced form of mailing in the new age. There are different companies that provide different electronic mailing service but for this article, our focus is on google I.e. Gmail.
What is Gmail
Now that we know what an email is its time to talk about Gmail., it is a free email service provided by Google hence the name Gmail. and web users and third-party programmers can have access to Gmail. When Gmail was launched it had an initial storage capacity of 1gb per user, but subsequent updates gave it more efficiency and capacity. Now Gmail has a capacity of 15gb per user, for receiving of emails, storing of pictures and videos etc. Gmail organizes successively related email messages in different conversational trends.
Why use Gmail?
- Spam – Gmail has the capacity to block spam messages before it gets to your inbox, so you don’t have to spend time sorting junk, spam or unwanted messages in your inbox. However, in case a spam message ever finds its way to you, what you do is to help to make the spam filter work better by reporting it.
- Getting emails on the go – gone are those days where you must have to use a computer before accessing your emails. Gmail is now available on mobile devices meaning you can now easily access your inbox using a mobile device, at any time and anywhere.
- Security – nobody would like to use a service or an email service that isn’t secure. Your Gmail account is as secure as your bank account. Always-on HTTP encryption is what Google uses to keep your mails secure.
- It’s free – the Gmail service is free for everyone that wants to register an account. It those not involve any form of subscription or payment.
Remember that to get the complete list or to enjoy the Gmail service you have to sign up free today. To do that follow the steps below.
How to Create a Gmail A
- Visit www.gmail.com
- Click on create an account
- Then you see the signup form.
- Now type your details on the sign-up the form correctly and click Create.
- Then you would receive a verification message on your phone.
- Put in the code from the verification message on into the next page and click Continue.
- Then it takes you to your dashboard meaning your account has been created successfully.
To sign in to a web page is generally putting your information you used in registering in the first place so as to gain access to your account. Therefore, Gmail sign in is gaining access to your Gmail account, having been registered.
How to Sign In to Gmail
Once your account has been created successfully you can now use the Gmail sign in. it’s important to know that without Gmail sign in you can’t get access to your Gmail account. Below are the steps to take to sign in into your Gmail account.
- Go to gmail.com
- Fill in your Gmail account address or phone number as the case may be and passwords.
- If the information is already filled in and you want to sign into a different account, click use another account.
- Then if the next page is describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page, you click on sign in on the top right corner of the page.
That’s how easy it is to use the Gmail sign in feature. now that you know you can now login or sign in easily.