Have you been wronged, scammed or possibly cheated on the Facebook marketplace? then you have come across a way to get back at the person. Because on this post, we would be looking at How do I Report Someone on Facebook Marketplace. One thing is certain that sooner or later if you are not careful while on the marketplace you are bound to engage in a transaction that wouldn’t end well for you.
So if you are one of those people that have had a bad transaction and you wouldn’t let it go, then you might have to settle for reporting the person to the appropriate authority to be dealt with. It’s not much but that will have to do. On this post How do I Report Someone on Facebook Marketplace we would also consider how to report a listing and how to report someone that has already blocked you after the transaction. so calm down and continue reading.
Reporting a Person – How do I Report Someone on Facebook Marketplace
Follow the procedures below to report a buyer:
- Open facebook.com and log in. Now tap on the Facebook Marketplace at the top left.
- Click on any of the listings that the seller you want to report has made.
- And click the Arrow Facing Down at the top right side and click on Report Seller.
- Now follow the on-screen interaction to complete the process.
On the other hand if you are a seller and you want to report a buyer then do this:
- Sign in again to your facebook account if you have logged out.
- Now tap the icon for the Marketplace which is at the top right side of the screen.
- Tap Selling at the top left side of the page.
- Now you will have to click on the conversation between you and the buyer. But if you have marked the listing as sold already, just click on Show Listings at the top right side that the Sold botten is.
- Now tap the Three Dots at the top right side of the message and
- Tap on the Report Buyer option.
- Then follow the screen instructions you would see to complete the process.
How to Report a Listing
To report a listing is very easy but it’s also the same process as we have seen above just a little different.
- Open facebook.com and click on the Marketplace icon.
- Select and click the listings you want to report.
- Tap the Down-Facing Arrow. At the top right and click on Report Post or Hide Item.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete.
However, if the person has since blocked you and you would still like to report the person do this.
How to Report Someone who has Blocked you
To report someone that has violated the community standard and you can’t see the content or
Ask a friend to help you report the person by using the report link that is close to the photo or the comment on facebook. However, Facebook will not take action after you have reported the item until they find it. So be sure to provide Facebook with much details like screenshots, links etc of the content in other for the appropriate actions to be carried out.