We all know that the season finale of Game of Thrones will premiere on Sunday which is the 14th of April. that is why this post on How To Watch Game Of Thrones Season 8 On Android is coming your way today. on this post, we will look at the season finally. And also learn how to watch it on Andriod.
The season finale of Game of Thrones is going to be the biggest show yet. as we see how the battle between the night king and the living would play out. and what better way to catch the action live and direct anywhere you go or anywhere you are than on your Android device. we would also look at someone the importance of watching android TV.
Game Of Thrones Season 8 Finale
Like I’ve said Game of Thrones season 8 finale will premiere on 14th of April and end on May 19th. now there have been many mixed feelings about the final season featuring only 6 episodes. this didn’t go well with fans and other critics. and raises the question of whether the final season was rushed, and therefore will not be as epic as we thought it would be. But not to worry we are all going to find out by the end of the final season on May 19th.
Reasons To Watch Game Of Thrones Season 8 On Android
Below you will find some reasons why you would or anyone would want to watch Game of Thrones or any movie on android.
- When you are on the move and therefore have no access to your cable network. That is when you will value the importance of watching or streaming your favorite shows on android
- If you are stuck in the office doing something and you can leave yet. you can just quickly connect on your android and watch
- Maybe your cable decides to fail you. and you can’t get help to fix it right when you show is about to start. you can connect with your android.
- In the case where you don’t even have a cable network television. You can use your android.
The reasons are so many, so we stop there. But basically, it is when you do not have access to cable tv for whatever reason. and your Android device is functioning what you do you quickly switch over to Android and follow up.
How To Watch Game Of Thrones Season 8 On Android
There are many methods to watch Game of Thrones season 8 on android. but we are going to be talking about Just 2. which is using the HBO now app and the Hulu app.
HBO Now – How To Watch Game Of Thrones Season 8 On Android
Users of the HBO now will not only enjoy the Game of Thrones season 8 finale. but will also enjoy other interesting TV shows to make that time worthwhile. However the HBO now app is not free.you are to pay a little token or $15 per month which if you ask me is a small price to pay 4.the GOT8. However, there is a free one-week subscription also. To watch GOT8 using HBO now, carry out the following steps.
- Visit playstore
- Now click on Install. To download and install the HBO app
- Now also search and download any VPN app of your choice that is active. or skip this process if you already have one
- Open your VPN and connect to USA server.
- Now open the app and subscribe.
Once you subscribe that is all. you will not only have access to Game of Thrones but also to other interesting TVseries.
Hulu App –How To Watch Game Of Thrones Season 8 On Android
To use the Hulu app is also easy. and also requires a little token for a month. A month subscription on the Hulu app is just 14.99. to learn how to get the app, follow the steps below.
- After getting your VPN ready.
- Go to play store and search for Hulu
- Tap on Install and then tap Accept to install the app.
- Now connect your VPN to any USA server.
- Open the Hulu app register and start streaming.
As you can see it’s very easy to stream live television on android devices using apps that support it.
The fact that there are unseen forces at play, that can make one miss the most anticipated tv show of this year. It is important to make sure your Android device is very ready in case there is one problem or another that might threaten your catching of the episodes when airing. So yes streaming game of thrones online using this app is highly recommended. and is a better alternative than to not watching it at all or waiting for your friends to tell you what happened.