So many people have heard the words Magento, heck many have even used it for shopping and more. But it can’t be possible for everyone to know about it which brings us to today’s post. This post is not to only make people who have not known about it aware of it. But its also to tell us more about the magnificent magneto e-commerce platform.
So today we will talk about lots of things and I can only hope that you will gain a lot from this post today. I wish not to bore you out but to talk and make you know by the end of this post the relevant things about the marketplace Magento today.
This platform is one of the biggest and widely used platforms in the e-commerce business. In fact, over $155 billion goods have ben bought and sold using this platform. Making this platform not a child when it comes to the e-commerce business. Also to further prove my point there are over 100,000 stores currently using this platform’s shopping cart solution and its code has been downloaded so many times.
In simple terms, Magento is an e-commerce platform meaning that its a marketplace where others looking to sell online can make use of to create an online store to sell on. Users using this platform have control over lots of functions about their online store. They can tweak the looks, the content functionality and more. Basically there are lots of features if you switch to the magneto e-commerce today.
Magneto was recently acquired by adobe and scheduled for 2019 to mark the end of version 1. To usher in version 2 which will be fully integrated with adobe cloud and more features. We are there no and te version 2 is live and users are required to switch. For more and better functionality
Why use Magneto?
If you have been paying attention you would know by now that this platform is one of the best. And there are lots of reasons and benefits that users using this shopping cart can benefit from. And let’s see some of them below on this post now.
- When you use this platform, adding and removing, installing it is very easy to do.
- They also offer open-source tech and more for easy use.
- Integration with the adobe cloud makes it better.
- It’s very cost-efficient and very optimized.
- They have a very robust system that can integrate with other platforms.
How much does Magento cost
Of course, you should know that this kind of service never comes free to use. There is always bound to be some form of payment to subscribe for it. There are two versions of the magneto the free open-source which is free to download. But payment is required for setting up all the necessary things. And also the Magento Enterprise Edition that has cost dependent on your business size and more.
The price is depended on your store’s value like orders and more. Basically the price range is between $22,000 to $125,000 a year. Next, let us see how to set up a magneto store easily.
How to Set Up Your First Magento Store
Setting up one of these stores is easy, but requires a lot of time and commitment. Check the bellow process to see how to do so easily.
- The first step is to sign up is to head over to the Magneto website.
- Now tap on the top bar and click on Start Your Free Trial.
- Then enter a name for your store and click on Let’s Go.
- Then fill out the business details and click on Create my store.
- You will receive an email click on the link to go to your store admin page.
Now that’s how easy it is on how to sign up next lest see how to sign in. From their you can set up the store to suit your business needs.
Magento sign in
To sign in to your store or your account is petty easy, all you have to do is follow the below procedure correctly.
- After you have created your store, enter the URL of your admin link sent to you.
- Type in your username and password.
- Solve the CAPTCHA or any form of security check.
- Finally, tap on Sign in.
That’s all you will do to sign in your account