Want to sell or purchase a car then you should check out marketplace Facebook Cars. A lot of people shop on the Facebook marketplace each day and this makes the marketplace for car dealers who want to improve their business. If you need to purchase a new car or a used one then the Facebook marketplace has just what you need.
Marketplace Facebook Cars
Since it is now possible for car dealers to put their inventory on the marketplace Facebook and reach more buyers than before. Marketplace Facebook cars have been around for a while. The decision came to existence when Facebook learnt that a number of its marketplace shoppers were browsing for cars. They decided to partner with some car dealers, added some new features and those dealers added their car list inventory on the platform.
How to Find Marketplace Facebook Cars
Since there are mostly used cars on the platform, once you have decided to use Facebook to find a car it is an easy thing to do.
- Open your Facebook app and click on the Shop icon to enter the Marketplace.
- On the page that appears use the search bar to search for used cars or used trucks at the left-hand side of the page.
- You can start browsing the results or you can further your search to include sales by private owners, sales near you or sales in your city, and sales by car dealers.
- You can also search for a particular model and year for sale and a car for sale in your vicinity will pop up.
Once you have decided in a car, you can discuss the details with the seller to negotiate terms, payment, and delivery.
How You Can List Your Car On Facebook Marketplace
When you use the marketplace to sell something you create a public listing that can be seen by anyone on the marketplace. It can also be seen on the news feed, search, and other places on Facebook. All listings on the marketplace including buy and sell groups must follow Facebook marketplace policies. Here are the procedures to follow to list your car for sale on the Facebook marketplace.
- Open the marketplace on your Facebook app on your device.
- Click on the Camera icon to snap a picture or select a picture of cars you want for sale and click on Next.
- Fill out the details of the car such as the year, make, model, and then the mileage.
- Select Automatic or Manual transmission and click on Next when you are through.
- Describe the car, like the condition it in, the warranty, and accident history.
- Put in the price for the car and click on Next.
- Choose placement for the car and hit on Post if you are ready to upload.
Once you have listed the car or cars in the marketplace you can now expect customers to message you to know more about the vehicle.
Reason to Use Facebook Marketplace for Cars
- Increase your brand visibility and reach in the marketplace.
- Allow buyers to your products and request information about the product without leaving Facebook.
- Quickly respond to inquires on Facebook or a short instant form.
- Showcase your cars and display important information such as price, model and mileage.
- Target your audience with phone listing.
- Offer an easy and convenient search for your inventory on Facebook. Your buyers can filter results by price, year, make, and mileage. Which makes it quick for potential buyers to find their desired vehicle.
Tips for Selling Cars on Facebook Marketplace
Here are some tips to help you sell cars and other items on marketplace.
- The photo of your product should clearly show the item and its condition. If possible add multiple original photos of the item rather than the photo from online.
- The description of the item should be well detailed and include the condition which may include strain and tears.
- Make sure the vehicle is clean and before meeting the buyer you both should have agreed on a price and the exact location to meet.
- Before accepting payment the buyer should look over the item and make sure it is what they want.
- If you cannot meet the buyer at the agreed time make sure to alert them and reschedule the meeting for another time.
The fact is this market place is now one of the best and trusted places to get used and new cars. Well as long as the marketplace is available in your region. So if you are reading this post and you can’t fund the marketplace icon then its definitely not available in your location. What you have to do now is to check back frequently.