The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Programme is established to provide supports. This support is targeted at outstanding students from transition and emerging economies throughout Africa, Asia, and South America. For them to pursue a graduate degree at Oxford. it’s managed by the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust. Read more on this article to get prepared for this opportunity.
Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Programme
Here is a brief description about the scholarship programme:
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Level/Field of study: Eligible graduate programmes:
- BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MJur Magister Juris
- MPP Master of Public Administration and Policy
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- MSc Comparative policy
- MSc applied science
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MSt Diplomatic Studies
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Energy Systems
- MSc Environmental Change and Management
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Global Health Science
- MSc International Health and medical specialty
- MSt Islamic Studies and History
- MSt Jewish Studies
- MSt Korean Studies
- MSc occupier Studies
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc Migration Studies
- MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc Refugee and compelled Migration Studies
- MSc scientific discipline of the net
- MSc Sustainability, Enterprise and also the Environment
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Target Applicants: This programme is targeted at students from transition and emerging economies over Africa, Asia, and South America.
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of a minimum of £15,285). Awards are made for the total duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Here are the eligibility requirements for this scholarship programme:
- You should be applying to start out one of the eligible courses at Oxford.
- If you want to be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries (see the official website for the entire list).
- You must be on an agreement to return to your country of residence once your course is completed.
- Successful applicants must demonstrate an interest in serving the world community through their chosen field of labor.
- You must be ready to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives.
To be considered and accepted for this scholarship programme, you are required to select the Weidenfeld-Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Programme. Within the Funding section of the University’s graduate form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (8 January or 22 January 2021). Applicants are also required to complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffman Scholarships Statement and upload it along with their graduate form, by the deadline.
It is important to go to the official website (link found below) for detailed information on a way to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate
Weidenfeld Hoffman Trust Website: http://www.whtrust.org/.
The closing date for this application is on the 8th and 22nd 2021 (annual).