The Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship Recruitment is one of the biggest offered chances and opportunities for graduates currently ongoing. Procter and Gamble is one of all the most important FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies within the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to call some. we’ve got been alive for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship Recruitment
Applications are invited for:
- Title: Apprenticeship – Multiple Function.
- Req No: IME00000735.
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Job categories: Multi-Functional.
Duties and Obligations of Interns
Here are the duties to be performed by selected interns for this Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship Recruitment programme:
- The Internship drive is for people who haven’t commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). The programme aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- Interns are solicited to use regardless your specific field of study. the duty openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- Applicants will be a part of an inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges which will enable them to grow and develop.
- Interns are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. And just in case you’d prefer to discover our different departments and explore your acceptable them, please visit Pg-fit-tool.com/.
Qualifications for the Programme
What causes you to a superb fit for the Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship Recruitment:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC.
- Only Graduates in 2019 or 2020.
- You demonstrate leadership Skills.
- You love to figure in a very Team.
- You value Diversity and aspired to figure during a dynamic culture.
Important Notice for Interns
This program offers a civil right employer and value diversity at the company. Interns are all equally talented in unique ways: the company comes from diverse traditions, personal experiences, and points of view. and that it wants to incorporate interns.
The deadline for the Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship Recruitment is not specified. So, apply now before the end of this opportunity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Click here to go to the application portal.
- Search and click on Apply Now.
- Enter your login details otherwise click on New User as a starter.
- Enter the required info and click on Register.
- Verify your account.
- Provide the required info and attachment for the programme application.
- Click on Submit Application or Apply.
Remember to Carefully enter the details correctly so as not to be disqualified or delayed. You will be notified of your application status after a while of applying.
If you’re successful with this online application, the following step is going to be attending an interview. We wish you all the simplest together with your application!
You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to find out more about the programme.