The company is seeking highly motivated and results-driven digital content applicants with dedicated writing skills, and who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This internship is an excellent opportunity for an individual who desires to work as part of a skilled team. It is aimed at gaining valuable experience with a variety of clients and companies.
Number of positions available: 3
The digital content intern will aid in the execution of content marketing campaigns for the Reverb Digital company and its clients with a strong dedication to writing. Eligible applicants should be comfortable been directed by other team members, and should also expect to take the initiative to study and learn more about current and emerging digital trends.
About Reverb Digital
The Reverb organization is a digital marketing start-up. It works with small to medium-size businesses, creating innovative campaigns. These campaigns include social media, PR, marketing, web design, email marketing, graphic design, print, and media. The company also amplify companies’ business and take them to another new level.
Duties Expected of the Interns
There are a series of duties that will be offered to you in this internship. The duties vary and may be heavier in some areas than others. The following are the types of online marketing work that ought to be done by applicants:
- Copy optimization for content marketing.
- Curate, research design, and write blog articles and press releases.
- Perform research & outreach.
- Develop an email newsletter copy.
- Write a website copy.
- Create effective, engaging graphics.
- Social media management.
- Reputation management.
And many other duties.
Benefits of the Reverb Digital Internship
As an applicant for the Reverb Digital internship, here are some benefits to being accessed by the selected applicants:
- Resume and portfolio building experience.
- Learning first-hand from industry leaders.
- Working on projects that will be shared ‘virally’ across the interwebs.
Eligibility Requirements for the Reverb Digital Internship
To be considered and selected for this internship, applicants should possess the following eligibility qualifications:
- He/she must have outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Must have advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web.
- Be available a minimum duration of 16 hours a week.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- He/she ought to be familiar with social media channels and audiences.
- Must have a basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles.
- Interns must be a quick learner who listens and asks good questions.
- They must understand more about digital marketing and content marketing specifically.
- Must possess the ability to meet the internship deadlines and produce quality work. Meaning that he/she should be willing to put in the tough effort/time required to get the job done right.
- Have enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and give or take constructive criticism.
- Must prefer journalism, communication, marketing, or English majors.
- Have a positive disposition and ability to move well with other members.
- Be ready to offer at least a 3-month commitment.
Here are some bonus point for interns:
- Interns should have an understanding of basic design principles.
- Should have an understanding of digital media channels and content distribution.
- Highly organized and incredibly resourceful.
- Interns must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Classy and charming communication skills.
- Should have an advanced skill in operating MS Office Word and Excel.
- Have a strong writing skill with a focus on professional yet creative commentary.
- Should have strong attention to detail and possess the ability to prioritize tasks across projects
How to apply
Here are the steps to take on applying for this intern.
- Click Here to go to the application page.
- Then click on “Apply Now” at the top of the page.
- Attach a resume for your application.
- Then add self-intro.
- Then click on “Done”.
Wait for a mail to be sent based on your acceptance or rejection.