Roku Live TV was added by the platform Roku, with over a hundred live channels housed in the program. This service offers linear programming from categories including news, kids, lifestyle, and sports. In order to watch new channels, Roku Channel has added live tv at the top of the home screen. You can also press the left arrow to access the guide within any screen of the app.
Roku Live Tv
The guide offers twelve hours of data, press the start button to switch the guide between all channels and recent channels. The content on Roku live tv is not the same as what you will get from cable TV or live tv streaming services. Instead, it is typical of other life, free ad-supported services such as Pluto TV or lesser know shows. Roku channel began in 2018 and is available on Roku devices including streamers and Roku TVs, web browsers, iOS or Android Roku apps, and Samsung smart TVs.
How to Watch Live TV on The Roku Platform
Yes, the on-demand streaming is amazing and it’s awesome to watch something and be able to find it immediately. Still, there is something fun about live tv. Watching something as soon as it is revealed is great fun.
But channel surfing is a great perk of cable or satellite. This involves being able to watch different live shows as well as finding new things to watch. That is one of the amazing things about Roku streaming devices. You can watch live TV with an antenna or on cable/satellite. There is also plenty of live TVs Available on various Roku streaming devices which is not just for cord cutters you can also use Roku with your cable subscription and there is a wide variety of cable content on your Roku device. Here are some Roku live TV channels.
- Sling TV – This was made for cord-cutters and if you do not have a pay-TV subscription. Sling TV gives you access to a variety of live cable channels. Depending on the sling TV channel you choose you can get up to twenty-five to over a hundred channels.
- Hulu with Live Tv – If you subscribe to this plan you can enjoy life and on-demand programming from more than fifty popular sports, news, kids, entertainment channels as well as also local broadcast channels in many cities.
- YouTube Tv – Watch and record live and local sports, news, and must-see shows from seventy-plus networks. Additional sports and premium networks are also available for a monthly charge.
- Philo – This channel delivers over fifty channels of live and on-demand entertainment.
- fuboTV – This is the perfect mix of sports and entertainment for both live and on-demand. It also gives you the option to stream over a hundred channels.
- The Roku channel – This channel provides you with live news offerings form newsy, ABC, Newsmax, and others. It also features hundreds of movies and TV episodes, live and linear sports and entertainment from TMZ.
- NewsON – For live news, NewsON offers live news from over 275 local markets and it is absolutely free. You can watch live whenever you want.
- Haystack TV – With two hundred trusted channels including a personalized view of your weather and trending topics you might be interested in.
- ESPN – In other to watch ESPN you will need login information from a participating cable, satellite, or live TV service provider. ESPN is great if you are looking to watch sports in real-time.
- Fox Sports – This channel requires you to pay a TV subscription to give you access to its live content. Once you have logged in you will be able to watch live sports based on your local area.
- NBC Sports – You can stream your local team games though availability may vary, as well as national televised NF entertainment games from NBCSN.
- WWE Network – With this channel you can enjoy wrestling. You just log in with your subscriber information and you will be able to watch every WWE pay per view event.
- NFL Sunday Ticket – With this channel you will need a DIRECTV login in order to watch live games. You will be able to stream any live again all Sunday long.
- Pluto TV – This is free and it broadcast over a hundred linear streaming channel in a TV guide like interface. You can stream live new, movies and more.
- STIRR – This is free and you can watch live feed of channels like Dust, Dove channel, Buzz, and more with your local live news.
- XUMO – This is free and similar to Pluto TV it offers live linear TV in a TV guide format. You can stream over one hundred sixty channels full of movies, news, comedy, and much more.
- Crackle – Crackle is free and it offers a live stream of movies in a linear fashion. Which makes it look like a television channel instead of a standard streaming channel.
As you can see there is a lot of live TV channels on Roku and this is just a few.
Roku Link Code
Once you have successfully connected your Roku device you will be able to stream any movie or show from your online subscription channel.
The device is compact and very easy to use, so it will connect with your tv. Now some instructions will display on the screen, you will need to follow these instructions to get your Roku Link Code.
Here you will get some easy steps to retrieve your Roku link code and with the help of this guide, you will be able to set up your Roku link with your device. Note that each Roku link is unique and you get only one per device.
Recommended check this out >>> Roku Account – Roku Sign Up | Roku Account Free | How To Create A Roku Account
How To Get Roku Link Code
Here are the steps to get Roku link code.
- Make sure your Roku device is plugged in both your TV and to your power switch.
- Connection your device to WiFi and keep in mind to enter the right password
- Select the proper input on your TV ex, HDMI, HDMI 2.
- You will have to select your preferred language.
- After that, you will now choose the display type that best fits your screen.
- Create your Roku account and you will need to open the Roku link provided for this in another browser. or do the Roku sign in if you have an account.
- After activating your account. You may now sign in to your subscription and binge in your favorite movies and TV shows.
Now enjoy hassle-free and disturbing free streaming service. If you still fail to do the above you can contact Roku Account activation support phone number 1.844.330.7444.
Roku Live TV Guide
The Roku live tv guide gives you access to see all the goodness that the over 100 channels on the Roku platform have to offer you. So that you will not miss pout on your favorite shows, movie, series, or content.
To keep up all that you need is this tv guide. the sweet thing is that accessing this guide is very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Launch The Roku Channel, and you will see a new “Live TV” tile that will appear on the screen.
- All you have to do is click the tile to access the guide.
But if you are already watching live content then press the left arrow button on the remote to access it.