The Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2020 Nigeria is aimed at talented individuals. Not only can this give you the benefit of their experience, but the bank also reveals a closer and more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities offered. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of the bank’s performance culture. SCB encourages and focuses on behaviors that portray the very best from every employee, observing their performance not just on results but also on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviors, the bank has a remuneration programme in place. carefully designed to incentivize its employees to live a valued life every day.
Applications are invited for:
Program title: 2020 – Internship – Global Banking – Nigeria
Global Banking / Overview
- Global Banking provides support to client’s financial requirements and needs across over 60 markets, and also providing solutions to thousands of clients in the world’s fastest-growing economies and most active trade corridors. The banking clients include a wide range of corporations, governments, banks, and investors headquartered, operating or investing in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
- The Global Banking team is aimed at giving clients coverage through the global Industries group, financial & strategic investors group, banks and broker-dealers, global subsidiaries, investors and insurance, commercial real estate which is focused on Relationship Managers.
- It also collaborates rapidly with segments hereby demonstrating Commercial Banking services to our client’s ecosystems, networks of buyers, suppliers, customers, and service providers, and also offering clients employee banking services through the Retail Banking.
Check out – AMA Creative Design Intern
About the Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2020
- As an intern member, during the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly with real-world problems to prove your skills, creating a lasting relationship, and also learn about your strengths.
- The Internships is a 10-week duration program, and it depends on location, and are open to applicants available to proceed on the programs full-time graduate programmes in September 2021.
- This 10-week duration program will involve on the job training and an innovation project which portray you to the inner process of the program’s business to provide real work experience.
- Members will be paired up with an expert from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to prepare them for success during their internship and provide members insights into what could be their next role as an IG.
- Applicants will be assigned a mentor to provide them with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship program.
- High performing selected Interns will be made eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
Program Eligibility of the Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2020
- To apply for an Internship position in this program, applicants must have a legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country he/she is applying for the duration of the internship.
- Interns are required to be in their second to last year of undergraduate study.
- The program will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after their graduation.
- The Bank program does not sponsor work permits for any purposes of the Internships.
- All Interns (applicants) who are participating in the Bank’s Formal Internship Programme are to be evaluated during the 10th week of their employment. The evaluations will be used to make decisions in final recruitment for the International Graduate Programme. And this is aimed at providing an offer before the internship program is completed.
Application Deadline: It is not specified
How to apply
Qualified and interested applicants for the Internship program should apply following the below procedure:
- Enter this Link.
- From the listed job options on the page, click on either of them.
- Click on Apply.
- Check and read through the eligibility requirements.
- Provide your information.
- Input the required attachments.
- Click on Apply.
You will be sent a mail to notify your application has been submitted and received. Your application status will be sent to your mail if considered and selected for the internship. After this, you are to follow the next guidelines to begin the program.