The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), a brand-new scholarship programme which replaces the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS) offers scholarships to an oversized number of master’s programme at Swedish Universities within the Autumn semester 2021.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders that may contribute to the global organization 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to a positive and sustainable development in their home countries and region.
Check Out >>> Vector Works Design Scholarship 2021/2022
- Host Universities/Institutions: Swedish education Institutions and Swedish Universities.
- Country to study: Sweden.
- Level/Field(s) of study: The list of eligible master’s programme for SISGP 2021/2022 are published on the official website by the center of November 2020.
- Number of Scholarships: An estimated 300 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship value/inclusions/duration: The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses of SEK 10,000 per month, insurance, and a one-time travel grant of SEK 15,000 (only for scholarship holders living outside Sweden).
The scholarship is meant for a full-time one-year or two-year master’s programme, and is barely awarded for programme starting within the autumn semester.
There aren’t any additional grants for relations. It also doesn’t cover the appliance fee for school Admissions.
Target group: Students from the subsequent 42 countries:
Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Russian Federation; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Turkey; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
To be eligible for SISGP, you need to have had a minimum of 3,000 hours’ work experience before 9th February 2021 from a maximum of three organizations/companies. Applicants must be from an eligible country (see above). you need to be able to demonstrate your previous leadership experience from your current or previous employment or civil society. You need to even be admitted (including conditionally admitted) to at least one of the eligible master’s programme at Swedish Universities by 9th April 2021.
There are other conditions regarding dual citizenship, previous residence and studies in Sweden, and more. Read the entire eligibility criteria at the official website.
Applications for Global Professionals 2021 opens on 8 February 2021.
- To begin with, apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se, between 16th October 2020 – 15th January 2021.
- Apply for an SI scholarship between 8th and 18th February 2021. Following the instructions at the official website. the applying form is going to be available on the official website in December 2020 /January 2021.
It is important to go to the official website for detailed information on the way to apply for this scholarship.
The official Scholarship Website: Si.se/en/apply/scholarships/swedish-institute-scholarships-for-global-professionals/.
The closing date for this application is on the 15th of January and 18th February 2021.