University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 is up and running once more. The University of Sheffield is pleased to announce Post Graduate scholarships to UK and EU students, Applicants can apply for University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 before the deadline at Sheffield.ac.uk. Read more on this article for more information to get you prepared for this opportunity.
University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships 2021
The University of Sheffield Postgraduate scholarships is hospitable Post Graduation courses, Applicants from the UK and EU who are pursuing courses at the University of Sheffield can check all the eligibility conditions and application process given within the scholarship criteria, the University of Sheffield is pleased to supply for home students starting a taught postgraduate course in 2021.
- Total Scholarships: 100+ Scholarships.
- Prospective postgraduates Scholarship Fund Value: Selected candidates will get a scholarship worth of £10,000.
University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility requirements for this programme:
- Applicant should be Domiciled within the UK or international organization (EU) and not charged international rate fees.
- Applicant should meet all the eligibility conditions to use for the scholarship, Candidate should be Studying a taught postgraduate course full-time or part-time for a maximum of 4 years.
- And candidates who aren’t already qualified at master’s level, or higher and must be self-funding courses fully funded by the NHS.
- Or the Initial Teacher Training bursary or courses that are eligible for undergraduate funding like integrated masters don’t seem to be eligible.
- Candidates are eligible to use the educational merit element of the scholarship if you achieve a primary in their undergraduate degree.
You will be awarded a scholarship, but this is often provisional on you achieving a primary, we’ll require an instructional transcript as evidence.
Applicants are required to possess the following documents at registration:
- Proof of the Previous Degree.
- Academic references.
- EU and International applicants must attach English Certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Supporting statement.
University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 Application Process
All the eligible applicants can apply for a scholarship through a postgraduate study using our Postgraduate Online form at Sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/apply/applying.
The shape has comprehensive instructions about the way to complete it and pop-up assistance is available on each page. Two (2) parts are going to be there to complete the scholarship application process. And applicants are expected to present all the supporting documents while applying for the scholarships.
University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 Application Deadline
Application registration is open on 1st December and the registration process will close on 14th May 2021 respectively, eligible candidates can visit the official website to induce complete details before applying at Sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/apply/applying.