The Vector Works design Scholarship 2021/2022 is opened and inviting several eligible candidates. It is one in a million opportunity for graduated students. This programme is an online application programme, and applicants are to apply by providing documents and attachments online. Read more on this article for all the information about this programme.
Vector Works design Scholarship 2021/2022
Vector works design scholarships are given to the students who are graduated or presently pursuing graduation from a recognized university. And are quite interested in the design-based programs. The candidate should submit their design model and should present it on the platform given by Vector works.
This Scholarship is open only to students enrolled in a design-based program. And only ten students were selected annually if not less than ten depending on the funds available. Most of the designers will use their software to create experiences that transform the world.
The award is given to the selected students who are interested in presenting their designs with the utmost creativity and have presenting skills to exhibit their designs. The number of scholarships is ten.
Value of award
The selected candidate will be awarded $1,000 USD and $3,000 USD, and the number of scholarships depends on the availability of funds.
Eligibility Criteria for Vector Works Design Scholarship 2021-22
The following are the criteria that the contesting candidate should possess to apply for the Vector Design works:
- The candidate should submit their design model and should present it on the platform given by Vector works. Which are presented in global media for future generations.
- The people belonging to relatives of members working in the Vector works are not eligible to apply.
The Vector works Design Scholarship awards will be presented based on judges’ rating of Submissions applicants are selected based on the following criteria:
- Design Quality.
- Concept and Originality.
- Explanation of design.
The candidate should have an age of more than 18 years are eligible to apply for the Vector works scholarship
The students all around the world except the candidates from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Application procedure to apply for Vector works scholarship- 2021
The following are the documents are to be submitted with application form:
- Application form.
- The project file of not more than 100 MB is to be uploaded.
- Only soft copies that are printed form are accepted. No hard copies will be accepted.
- A few short answers were given the answers are to be sent through e-mail.
The application form is to be submitted along with the documents mentioned above through e-mail through the official website.
How to Apply
Here is how to apply for this scholarship:
- Enter the URL Vectorworks.net/scholarship.
- Click on APPLY.
- Introduce yourself by entering information about yourself.
- Describe your entry by talking more about your design.
- Submit your files.
- Click on SUBMIT APPLICATION.
Then wait for the application status after submitting. Then you will be notified if you are accepted or not.
Most online applications are released in the month of July 2021. For further information please visit the official website of Vectorworks.net/scholarship.