WhatsApp which is the number one instant messaging app that is owned purchased by Facebook is still at the top of the instant messaging platform today. and is growing stronger every day. Therefore today on this post WhatsApp business account, we are going to do Justice to everything about the WhatsApp business account. On this post, we will look at WhatsApp, WhatsApp business, WhatsApp business account how to open a WhatsApp business account and so on this post today. So if you’re looking to take your business to the next level, you can use WhatsApp to do that. as there are millions of users that login to the WhatsApp platform daily.
It is a WhatsApp app built for small business owners. the WhatsApp business application contains everything you need as a small business owner to take your business to the next level. there are so many features on the WhatsApp business platform. Therefore it is important to note that the WhatsApp business is a separate WhatsApp platform entirely from the main WhatsApp platform. But work in a similar manner. with this platform, you can carry out your normal business routine more effectively. Below are a few of the features of the WhatsApp business.
- There is a feature or the ability to create a business profile. On your business profile, people find your business name category of products you sell and other information about your business. Which can make customer easily determine the type of business or what you are into in your business.
- It is tailored for small business owners
- Easily send quick messages to your business contact, and it makes it easy to send frequent message to others with just one click
- The presence of statistics which enable you to check all the messages you sent, and the ones that are not, delivered or not delivered, etc.
WhatsApp Business Account
Since we are talking about business, it is good to have a WhatsApp business account. it is the business account you create for your business using the WhatsApp business application. To do so it is not necessary to have a normal WhatsApp account to create a WhatsApp business account. And also you can choose to migrate your chats from the normal WhatsApp to the WhatsApp business. because you can’t use the same phone number for both WhatsApp messenger and WhatsApp business.
How to Download the App
To download the WhatsApp business app, strictly follow the process below in order to do so. the WhatsApp business platform is available for both iOS and Android. However, it is still rolling out to different countries so if you check your app store and is not available. you have to check back later if it is now available.
- Open your app store or play store depending on the device you’re using
- Tap of the Search bar and type ‘WhatsApp business’ and tap on Enter
- The first result should be the WhatsApp business application tap on it
- On Android, tap on Install and Accept. While on IOS top of GET and tap on Install
Once that is done the app begins to download on your device both on Android and iOS.
How to Set up a Business Account
to set up a business account is pretty straight forward and simple. Follow the steps exactly to do so.
- Open the app you have downloaded above
- Now the first step is to verify your business contact or phone number. customers you are going to be communicating with and others
- next you can choose to restore your search history from your normal WhatsApp messenger
- Now set your business name and you’re almost done
- The last thing to do is to set your business profile. To do so tap the three vertical dots at the top right side which is the more icon. Now select the Settings tap on Business settings and then choose Profile. Once you get to profile fill in all your business profile details.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has been at the top of the instant messaging atmosphere for a very long time now. With over 1.5 billion people using it monthly. What greater way is there to make your business known to them than with the WhatsApp business. as I have told you before that the WhatsApp business is made for small business owners. It is therefore high time you take your business to WhatsApp, which will, in turn, catapult your business to the next level.