WhatsApp is a cross-massaging app platform that is free that has voice over IP application. users enjoy sending free messages doing voice recording making WhatsApp calls and sharing documents and other media files securely with other WhatsApp users either individually or in group chats. WhatsApp download is basically about how to download the WhatsApp application.
WhatsApp also has the wed version which can be used for pc. Using the WhatsApp web, users can now sync their WhatsApp onto multiple devices like both on phones and computers making WhatsApp more flexible to use and to keep the conversation going and flowing. WhatsApp can also be found on opera browser so users can use WhatsApp why doing one or two things on their Pc.
The WhatsApp platform has grown so much and has received lots of updates that the app is now almost perfect. The fact that WhatsApp receives regular updates is one thing I like about this app. Though many people are using the moded version it still beats their experience using the real thing.
Main Features of WhatsApp
- Private and group video and audio calling.
- WhatsApp status.
- Chatting in groups.
- The picture in picture support.
- WhatsApp syncing.
- Media visibly.
- WhatsApp Payments.
- Media visibility.
- Download WhatsApp data.
- No international charges or hidden costs.
These are just mentioning a few of the features that are enjoyed by WhatsApp users. To get the full pack, continue on this post “WhatsApp download”.
Next, on this post “WhatsApp download”, we are going to be talking about how to download the WhatsApp messaging app on Android, iOS, and windows Pc.
WhatsApp Download for Android
To get WhatsApp for Android is an easy thing because apps on android are mostly free and easy to download and use. Follow these steps to do so.
- Visit https://www.whatsapp.com/download/.
- Then click on Android.
- click on Download Now.
And then the WhatsApp application starts to download now after downloading you can install the app and set it up.
WhatsApp Download for iPhone
Use these simple steps to download WhatsApp for iOS.
- Go to the app store and open it.
- Now tap the Search icon.
- Type “WhatsApp” on the search bar
- Then select WhatsApp messenger from the search results and click on WhatsApp messenger and then click on Get.
- Then click on the Install.
when you are done with that, you can now get started by setting up your account on the WhatsApp application.
WhatsApp Download for Windows Pc
this process is also easy to do. once you have a pc you can begin to enjoy WhatsApp on it. to get WhatsApp for your Pc follow the steps below. But your Pc had to be 64bit to for it to work.
- On your pc browser visit https://www.whatsapp.com/download/.
- Scroll down to the page bottom.
- Click 0n DOWNLOAD FOR WHATSAPP WINDOWS (64 BIT).
Once downloaded you can now begin the process of installing and setting it up.
How to Set up WhatsApp for Android
- Locate WhatsApp on your Android and iOS.
- Open the WhatsApp.
- The first screen appears now tap on Agree and Continue.
- Tap on Continue again.
- Now click on Allow on the next boxes you would see.
- now type your mobile number.
- Click OK to confirm your mobile number.
- Enter The Verification code sent to you. And click Next.
Like I said early that the windows WhatsApp download is only available for 64 bit but there is a way to still use WhatsApp on windows that are not 64bit, which is the WhatsApp web. Therefore the WhatsApp web can be used without downloading. and the setup process is the same as that of the 64bit.here is how.
How to Set up WhatsApp Web for Windows PC or Mac
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com/ on your computer or open the WhatsApp application on your computer if you have windows 64bit and have downloaded it.
- Now open WhatsApp on your phone
- Then on Android, open chat and click on the menu and then tap WhatsApp web.
- For iPhone, open settings then select WhatsApp web.
- Scan the QR code on your computer screen with your device.
Once that is done, the WhatsApp on your Pc automatically loads a duplicate of the one on your phone. While your phone is connected to the internet then the WhatsApp on your pc will be active otherwise it disconnects.
How to Log out from the WhatsApp Web
Maybe you think that someone has scanned your QR code and is using your WhatsApp on WhatsApp web without your permission. here is how to log out of all your WhatsApp web active session from your phone.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Go to settings or enter the menu as the case may be.
- Choose log out from all computer then you are good.
I hope you enjoyed this guild and now know how to download WhatsApp on your device. while WhatsApp continues to be the most used messaging app lets continue to enjoy it as it gains support for more devices and as its getting more features and updates on a regular basis.
Whatsapp Dark Mode
This is 2020 and yes almost everything is going dark. The dark mode is one of the best things that has happened to display in the 21st century. Facebook has launched and started using dark mode and WhatsApp has followed suit. When you turn on the dark mode you will change the color of the WhatsApp theme from white to black. Follow the below procedure to turn on dark mode.
How to use dark mode
You have to have the latest version of Whatsapp for this to work.
- Opem the Whatsapp application.
- Once opened tap on the More Optoins which is the 3 vertical dot at the top right.
- Now select Settings, tap on Chats and then hit Theme.
- Then tap on Dark.
Once that is done you are good to go and you will be on the dark mode.