post people during creating their business account in any of the business account creating platform like yahoo do make the mistake of using their personal email address as that of their business. This is very wrong as it does not give the business any credibility whatsoever. That is why this post will show you why you need to stop using your personal email and create a business email today for your business. Differentiating your personal mail from that of your business is a must. So follow me as I take you through the journey to do that.
Yahoo Small Business
This is a platform that yahoo has created to take care of everything about small businesses. To help them grow, increase, make a profit, get brand awareness, become popular and much more. This platform is built with small businesses in mind.
We are not going to dwell much on this. Due to the fact that anyone looking for yahoo business mail must already know about yahoo for small business. However, if you still need more details on that, then visit my detailed post on Yahoo for small business login which has all you will need to know about that.
Yahoo Business Mail – Yahoo Business Email
Yahoo business email and yahoo business mail are the same things. This is the email account that is associated with your business or your yahoo business account. Which you use in handling anything business-related. This should not be used as your personal email and your personal email should not be used for this.
It is important that your business has a specific email address that is associated with it. There are many advantages to this, yahoo requires that you create for your own business a separate email address which would be managed and taken of by yahoo to keep safe and others. This email would be customized with your name and your business name to show the world that you mean business according to yahoo. But keep in mind that this does not come free. You have to pay some little token for the monthly subscription to the different plans available.
There are 3 different plans to choose from which are for 1 mailbox you get $3.19, for 5mailboes you pay $1.59 and for 10 mailboxes you pay $1.19. as you can see the price decreases as the mailboxes increase. But if you want more than 10 mailboxes you will have to call them for that.
There are lots of features here, which will make using yahoo business mail a thing of joy, benefits, and important. I will try to talk about some of them as briefly as possible.
Using this mail you have the leading security technology to help keep safe and your mailbox against any form of online attack. As they have the latest SSL encryption to keep your mails safe. Yahoo business mail also has the feature to block all unwanted and spammy mail from getting into your inbox. With this mail, you get up to 1TB of storage, so you don’t have to worry anymore about space. Finally, the fact that this mail is designed specifically for business also means that you have complete control and can edit and manage lots of functions and so on. Basically, it’s a good thing to have for your business and it will make you stand out.
How to Set up Yahoo Business email
Now let’s talk on how to set up a business mail. The procedure is quite simple and easy so follow me closely.
- Sign in your yahoo Small business account.
- Now tap on Email.
- Enter an email address and a Display name and click on Add.
- Copy your username and temporary password and click on the Login URL below.
- Now type in the username and the password you have copied and log in.
- Now create a new password d click on Continue.
And that is all, you have successfully create your first business mail. To use with your business instead of your personal one.
Set up Yahoo Business Email on iPhone
Now let’s see how to do that on ios devices so that you can continue using it on mobile. However, you must have already created a yahoo business email before so tat you an set it up on your iPhone. Follow the bellow procedure closely as its quite lengthy
- On your, iPhone tap on Settings.
- And tap on Password and Accounts.
- Now tap on Add account.
- And tap on Others.
- Tap on Add mail account.
- And fill in your business email details.
- And tap on Next.
- Enter this “imap.mail.yahoo.com” on the Hostname.
- Under username type your full business email address.
- And then enter your password.
- On outgoing server type “smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com” on hostname.
- Under username enter your business email address.
- And input your password.
- Tap Next.
- And then tap on Save
- Now tap on the option you just set up
- Tap on your account under the IMAP heading
- Scroll down and then tap on Advanced.
- Under incoming settings use switch SSL to on
- IMAP Path Prefix leaves blank.
- And choose server port as 993.
- Tap on Account and go back to the Advance screen.
- Tap on SMTP under Outgoing Mail Server.
- And under primary sever tap on “smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com.”
- On outgoing sever again enter “smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com” on hostname
- And put your business email and username.
- Enter your password
- Change SSL to on.
- Authenticate as Password and server port as 465
- Then Tap Done
- And tap on account and go back to advance option and tap Done.
The process is quite lengthy but it’s easy to carry out. Make sure you double-check against errors and others before you tap on done.
Yahoo Business mail login
Signing in is very easy, simpler than signing up. All you have to do is follow this process below.
- Visit the Yahoo Business mail sign up page.
- Fill in your log in details and you are done.