If you are a small business owner then you are in luck. As Yahoo is offering hosting, e-commerce and some other benefits to bring your site or business online. And increase your customer base using the Yahoo for small business. However, if you have already registered on the platform before and you find it difficult to login then this post is for you. We will be looking at Yahoo for small business login on this post today. Also how to sign up, some of the benefits of the Yahoo for small business and more on this post today. So if I were you I would stay put and do not go anywhere.
What is Yahoo for small business?
This is a service provided by Yahoo for small business owners to help them grow and succeed in their business. Or in their small business. Yahoo provides a variety of tools available to small business owners. That are interested in taking their business to the next level to help them succeed, grow and turn on profit and be beneficial to them and society. They offer tools such as web hosting, e-commerce site, advertising, 24/7 customer care support for their customers, etc. So in general if you are a small business owner this is a must use to for your business.
Benefits of yahoo small business
The benefits of this platform Yahoo has provided are unlimited and very much important to those having small business. It is easy to say it is very beneficial to small business owners if they can take advantage of it. Below are some of the benefits of this platform.
- Gives you the means of creating a website easily with its comprehensive website creating tool.
- Also provides free website analytics tool for your site and also free $100 for adverts.
- Provide free merchant solutions to set up your shops online. And gives you support and directions on how to do that.
- Also provides you with a very good advertising platform in order to be noticed or to advertise your site or business to the online community.
Let’s stop there, however, these are not all of the benefits of the Yahoo for small business. In any case, it becomes a thing that we do you good if you are a small business owner to subscribe your business up for this platform today. If you are to make it in your business both online and locally. Then it is high time you use this platform.
How to sign up for Yahoo small business
There are two ways in which new users can sign up to this platform. Using an existing domain name or signing up using a new domain name. Both processes are easy to do. Using a new domain name means creating a new one with the Yahoo platform. While choosing an existing one is bringing your already created domain to sign up with this platform. It’s as easy as that, however, I would be talking about how to use an existing domain name in creating an account on this post. So to do that follow the instructions below.
- Select the one that is right from you from the Web Hosting, e-commerce or business mail. Choose any plan you want which is right for your business from the above links.
- Now after choosing that, you will be asked to pick a domain, now click on The Click here next to “want to use an existing domain.”
- Type in your domain name and tap on the Search button.
- When your website name is displayed tap on Continue.
- Choose payment time.
- If you like you can add private domain registration.
- Tap on Continue again.
- Either create a new login ID or sign in with your existing ID.
- Select a payment type and click on Continue.
- Now, review all that is needed to be reviewed when you are sure they are all correct, check the box to agree to terms and condition finally click on Submit payment.
Note: note that it is also suggested to transfer your domain directly to the Yahoo hosting platform for them to take care of it and also renew it for you annually at no additional charges. and also know that if you are creating a business website then your email should be a business one and, not a personal one.
Yahoo for small business login
After creating your account on the platform, it is also important to know how to log into the platform once you have done that. Login will give you access to the platform to access the account you’ve created. The set of instructions below highlights how to do so.
- Visit the Yahoo small-business homepage.
- Tap the sign in icon at the top right side of the page.
- Fill in your login information and click on Login
That is all you have to do to log into your account on the platform. it’s as easy as that. that’s all for the Yahoo for small business login.
Yahoo small business domain
like I mentioned above the yahoo small business provides you with the chance of creating your own domain or add your existing domain to the platform. also, you can decide to transfer the hosting of your website form your main host to be hosted by Yahoo. however, this is not to be rushed, as you need to take some time to consider if you want to do so.
Yahoo small business pricing
As usual, you will have to pay for the web hosting service which Yahoo offers. but do not panic as they are cheap. there are three plans yahoo offers which are the basic which cost $8.99 a month, the standard goes for $11.99 while the last which is the premier is $15.99 a month. however, there is a discount available when you pay for 1year, 3years and more.
it is very possible to take your small business and grow it into a very large and profitable one. and this post on the Yahoo for small business login has highlighted all you need to know for you to do that. as this tool contains the necessary thing you will need for your small business to be noticed in this today’s busy world.