Many of you already know what bing ads are, but not everybody knows what Yahoo Gemini is. In fact, it is a new platform that was recently released by Yahoo still in its infant stages but is gaining ground stronger and better. it was announced some time ago by Yahoo and is a way to integrate native and mobile ads together. Therefore, on this post, we will look at Yahoo Gemini, how to set up a Gemini account, the importance of Yahoo Gemini and much more on this post today.
What is Yahoo Gemini?
As I said earlier, this platform was launched some time ago and it is a way to integrate native ads together with the mobile platform. While bing ads focus on desktop and others this one focus on native and mobile advertising. The Yahoo Gemini is an offering by Yahoo to help advertisers reach more mobile consumers in a way that is effective and relevant through the using of native ads made for mobile users. It is an effective way to reach the over 800 million monthly Yahoo users and grow your business.
Why use Yahoo Gemini?
This is an important feature for small businesses and it is appropriate for them to take advantage of it to have a wider reach and gets in on the mobile world as the mobile platform is growing bigger every day. This means that those small businesses and even already grown businesses looking to reach the mobile platform should make use of this Yahoo Gemini.
Once you have signed up on the platform you’ll get a free account executive that will take you through the process to effectively using it. Also if you have been using AdWords in the past and you want to switch to Gemini you can simply import your AdWords campaign directly to your Gemini account and continue from there. Finally, it gives you the ability to manage and optimize mobile search and ads in one place and more. Ads that are run in the Gemini will show up on basically Yahoo and all its partner websites which will greatly increase your target audience.
How to setup Yahoo Gemini Ads
If you have read and have decided it is time to set up or start using the Yahoo Gemini then the below process will put you through on how to do that. However, the process of setting up a Yahoo Gemini ad is a little bit of tedious but easy to carry out.
- Firstly sign into your Yahoo Ads Manager account, or create one if you don’t have you can or you decide to sign up with Google or Facebook.
- Once you are done with that, you can now click on Campaign followed by clicking on Create a campaign.
- Now fill in your ad title of not more than 50 characters, then add an ad description with a maximum of 150 characters.
- Add your page URL, also add your company name, not more than 50 characters and your display URL.
- Add a high-quality image of about 1:1 aspect by either uploading one or including the link to your image. The resolution should not be more than 1073×715 pixels.
- Now indicate by clicking the checkbox if you want to use the ads for additional information.
- And click on save ad.
- Click on Advanced settings and tap on suggest keywords and click on Modify. Now play around with the settings as you see fit.
- Now set your budget, when you are satisfied, include your campaign name and tap on Save Campaign.
- Finally, set up your payment and publish your ads.
After doing that your yahoo Gemini ads will be set up and you can begin monitoring its performance from the comprehensive platform.
Yahoo Gemini Login
To log in into the platform is not difficult, it just requires you to be logged in before you can carry out any form of activity. Now once you have finished creating an account with the ads manager and set up your ads, to login you have if you have been logged out do the following.
- Open your browser and head over to the Gemini platform.
- Once the website has loaded, tap on Sign in at the top right corner of the screen. Or tap on Sign up if you don’t have an account.
Ad Interest Manager
This is a very powerful tool provided by Yahoo for users to use to indicate and store advertising choices and also to provide a view for other forms of customization. In general, this tool gives users the control they need over their ads. Head over to the Ad Interest Manager page to get more information.
Yahoo Ad Manager Opt Out
If you would want to opt out of Yahoo showing you ads, which Yahoo does by scanning your emails and displaying ads to you. Then do the following procedure will help.
- Visit the ad interest manager page.
- Underneath where you have advertising choose tap on opt out.
- Now click on On Yahoo and select Opt out again.